Vga Touch Screen Monitor Recommend A HDTV!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Recommend a HDTV!!!!!!!!!!!!? - vga touch screen monitor

OK, the title says, I'm looking for an HDTV LCD. A 17 "- 22" inch TV is enough for my needs.

Well, I use this TV with my team, so I can not connect to my computer now has a 17 "LCD VGA monitor.

So now what specifications for an HDTV would you good show for use with a computer and games?

Suggest some Ebuyer Telly Nice and ARGOS


I do not want a DVI monitor, the reason is because in a year or 2, Windows Seven will come out and it will be touch screen, so I do not care to get it. I do not see the point of spending € 200 - € 300 via a DVI monitor, but now € 500, a touch screen in a year or 2 If I have a HDTV, I can put in my room when I upgrade.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment